A champion’s concern with food is minimal, rational, and lacking in emotion. It is food. Only food. It is something which may cause children to cry, but not grown men. It does not come in boxes or wrappers. Eat it. Enjoy it. Be grateful for it. Be better than those who consume it without regard for its function or meaning.
1. Food consists of: meat (including fish and eggs), vegetables, fruit, berries, rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes, oats, nuts, seeds, butter, olive oil, coconut oil, herbs, and spices.
2. Kill it, grow it, cook it and produce it yourself whenever possible.
3. Eat meat and vegetables at every meal.
4. To gain muscle, eat more rice, potatoes, and oats.
5. To lose fat, eat less rice, potatoes, and oats.
6. For as many as 3-4 meals per week, eat anything you want, including desserts, bread and alcohol, as long as you do so in a social setting with people you like or with whom you want to sleep naked.